Bosselman is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager!
Apply today at www.bosselman.com/careers
The Talent Acquisition Manager provides leadership, support, advocacy and vision to national recruiters and support staff who provide recruiting support to hiring managers across all companies.
Essential Job Duties/Functions:
- Leads, motivates and challenges the recruiting team in order to meet hiring needs.
- Designs and implements recruiting strategies and processes that optimize technology, candidate experience and drive operational excellence.
- Ensures recruiting processes align with current and future workforce needs and develops a daily recruiting plan.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and leads initiatives to ensure a great candidate experience is provided.
- Observes recruiter phone interactions to ensure applicants are properly educated on the company, process and benefits to applicants on their options and working to meet department goals, using proper techniques such as following procedures.
- Establishes and monitors key performance metrics and indicators (leverage dashboards to enhance process, metrics and overall quality of hire).
- Communicates changes in programs and new job openings to recruiters.
- Continuously innovates and leverages technology to drive optimal experience.
- Updates job descriptions in HCM systems
- Leads regular team meetings to review numbers, informs them of changes, discusses areas of focus and motivates them for the coming week.
- Performs management duties, such as maintaining time and attendance for recruiters, interviewing, hiring, performance evaluations, weekly reporting, etc.
- Develops and leads a multi-disciplined national recruiting team, and provides guidance and oversight of hiring, resource management, capacity planning, performance management, reporting and support.
- Fosters strong relationships and partnerships with leaders across the organization; meets with leaders to assess recruiting progress, future hiring plans, obstacles and challenges, and collaborate on recruiting activities and strategies.
- Educates and trains hiring managers on the recruiting processes, understanding the law, interview techniques, and the cost and impact of hiring decisions.
- Identifies and removes any obstacles to recruiting progress with measure and tact.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for the Applicant Tracking System and other systems.
- Regular and consistent attendance at the job location is an essential function of this job.
- Provides friendly and competent customer service.
- Reports for work in a timely manner when scheduled
Additional Job Duties:
- Other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Directly supervises three or more employees.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related business degree or equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
- Five to seven years progressive Human Resources experience required.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM – CP/SCP strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time during peak periods.
- Advanced and consistently demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, must be able to think out of the box.
- Impeccable judgment, trustworthiness and common sense.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up/follow-through skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Must be able to communicate in English. – IF APPLICABLE.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws, policies, techniques; high degree of integrity and ability to exercise discretion.
- Thorough understanding of job market and hiring trends, early indicators of change, and strategies to adapt to change quickly.
- Understands organization’s business and talent strategies.
- Strong analytical skills.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Talent Acquisition Manager to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
- The employee in this job must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.; and the employee is required to sit for long periods of time and occasionally stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear in the normal course of performing the duties of this job.
Apply today at www.bosselman.com/careers