IES Commercial, Inc. is hiring a Human Resources Manager!
Qualified candidates should apply HERE.
IES Commercial Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, is seeking a Human Resources Manager in Holdrege, Nebraska. This position provides oversight and leadership for multiple branch locations’ HR policies, procedures, and related-programs including field/leadership development and training, skilled trades recruiting and related external events, community outreach, and compliance assurance within all HR functions. The position also includes the direct supervision of HR Administrator and Field HR Support Clerks. This position is eligible for relocation assistance.
About IES Commercial, Inc.
IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
- Bachelor’s degree (Human Resources preferred or related) or equivalent combination of recent experience and training with current PHR or SHRM-CP certification
- 4-6 years recent HR generalist experience with understanding of HR functions, policies, products, and services
- 2-4 years skilled trades recruiting experience in construction industry (or similar frontline hourly skilled labor force)
- Proficient internet and on-line recruiting skills
- Current knowledge of federal/state/local employment laws and computer/internet/related software WORD, EXCEL, PPT
- Excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational, and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others in the workplace
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, background check, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off.
How to Apply:
Qualified should apply HERE.