Bosselman is seeking a Human Capital Management (HCM) Administrator!
Apply today at www.bosselman.com/careers
The Human Capital Management (HCM) Administrator is the in-house expert for the Bosselman HCM Systems providing vision, leadership, planning, project coordination and management for the development of a cost-effective human capital management system (HCM) while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs within the HR organization. The role assists with ensuring data integrity, testing system changes, and analyzing data flow for process improvement opportunities. Plays an important role in defining the technology roadmap for People Systems and how the HCM systems can be optimized to provide an exceptional employee experience and streamlined, efficient People processes.
Essential Job Duties/Functions:
- Oversees the day-to-day functionality of UKG Pro, UKG Workforce Dimensions, ICIMS and other the information systems.
- Drives continuous improvement mindset across divisions and champion use of HCM standard best practices within departments.
- Leads the review, testing and implementation of upgrades for UKG and other information systems; participates other Quality Assurance practices as required; assesses UKG feature releases and roadmap items, reviews release notes and evaluates any business process/security impacts.
- Facilitates needed reporting and data to management and users throughout the enterprise.
- Diagnoses and assigns/resolves issues originating from end-users, business process events, etc. in information systems.
- Troubleshoots system errors and issues as they arise and assess options for resolution; provide support to end-users.
- Escalates issues and work through support cases to determine possible solution.
- Works collaboratively with the HCM Analyst to create and develop training for end users.
- Maintains and enhances system expertise by attending training, reviewing updates, and staying current with UKG, ICIMS and data analytics trends.
- Works closely with the HCM Analyst to ensure delivered the capability meets departmental requirements and best practices.
- Produces periodic audit reports of roles, groups, and access levels.
- Remains current on UKG, ICIMS and other HCM trends and technology, as well as continually strives to improve data intelligence and reporting skills.
- Creates, maintains, and administers complex ad hoc reports; trains and assists human resources users.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Leads documentation, implementation and modifications of UKG processes and reports.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for UKG, ICIMS and other information systems.
- Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Provides friendly and competent customer service.
- Reports for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
Additional Job Duties:
- Other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- May supervise one or more employees.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related business degree or equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
- Five to seven years Human Resources experience required
- Three to five years of HCM experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment law, policies, techniques; high degree of integrity and ability to exercise discretion.
- Knowledge of payroll rules, regulations, processing procedures, record keeping, and control systems.
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Thrives in a fast-past environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Highly technical and analytical.
- Ability to remain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Advanced and consistently demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, must be able to think out of the box.
- Impeccable judgment, trustworthiness and common sense.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up/follow-through skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Must be able to communicate in English. – IF APPLICABLE.
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
- Understands organization’s business and strategies.
- Strong analytical skills.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Human Capital Management (HCM) Administrator to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
- The employee in this job must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.; and the employee is required to sit for long periods of time and occasionally stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear in the normal course of performing the duties of this job.
Apply today at www.bosselman.com/careers